About: Pham My Linh
- Role : Master Trainer
- Website : https://seedvn.com/teachers/pham-my-linh/
- Experience : 12 years in Training Industries
- Specialist in : Leadership, Sales and Customer Service Training.
Currently Linh is shareholder and Managing Director of Seed Vietnam, a business partner of Miller Heiman Group (MHG) and Achieve+Forum. Linh is a professional trainer for AchieveGlobal, now known as Achieve+Forum and MHG, nearly 12 years and is also Master Trainer of several training programs.
Linh’s corporate and entrepreneurial background, significant experience has been gain in 12 years through several executive positions in Hospitality and Training Industries.
With Linh leadership roles, track record for success were reducing of turn-over rate of staffs; the double company revenue and building organizational culture.
Linh holds MBA degree, major in Project Management of Columbia Southern University.
In the past Linh had the privilege of working closely with many MNCs in Vietnam by conducting training, coaching and had seen the behaviors changed that leads to business results.
With a diversity of business knowledge and training capability, some of her outstanding delivery programs are:
- Building Trust Under Pressure
- Problem Solving for Results
- Workload Management
- Connecting with Others: Listening in a Hectic World and Speaking to Influence Others.
- Customer Service: Guiding Customer Conversation
- Train the trainer
- Sales Coaching
- Sales Presentation
- Sales Negotiation
- Winning Account Strategy.
- Coaching Others for Top Performance
- Leading Innovation
- Managing Performance of Others
- Executive Presentation Skills